Why email is so important and what do we need to know?Nowadays, email is very important especially you need it most for networking, downloading resources, Transferring files, setting reminders, and meeting with colleagues, clients, Job recruitment, student projects, games online, even dating online and shopping online.
Email creates a fast, reliable form of communication that is free. But unfortunately, not every email service is Free and even its free one might not be the easiest to use or have all the features you need. This can be challenging to find ones what’s best email service provider at no cost and have right features usability. To help make your research easier, I gather here some list of email service providers you can host your account for free.
What we need to know are those types of accounts?
We have Email Clients, Webmail and Exchange. Email Clients and Webmail are the two main types of email service providers to choose from. This is when you use provider to access your different devices like mobile, iPad and tablets or location online. You can use one of three major email protocols. And these are POP3, IMAP and exchange.
- Email Clients are software applications that you need to install onto the computer for you to manage the email you send and received. For you to access this email, then clients interact with the remote email server.
- Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail are one an email clients. And aside from access it from email clients you can also log in to your email account via outlook.com using specific email protocol.
- Webmail access your providers you’ve likely heard of include yahoo mail, Gmail, AOL and even hot mail. These are also one of the best free email accounts you can add to your list. You can directly access them using their webmail, sample. www.gmail.com / www.mail.aol.com .
- Email Protocol’s.
POP3 and is best suited for people who have just one email account and email client. It therefore requires less internet bandwidth. It has also allowed you to access email while you’re offline. This is also the latest version of this email protocol, stands for “post office protocol” wherein your email is being accessed only from one application. IMAP this will allows simultaneous access by multiple clients and access them from multiple devices and locations. Stands for “internet mail access protocol”, and it’s one of the oldest email protocols available today.
- Both IMAP and POP3 are the two most commonly used internet mail protocols for retrieving emails. Exchange is a Microsoft email protocol, and similar to IMAP. It allows you to not only access your email over the internet from multiple devices, but also contact information, calendar, task, and rope to the email address. It is mainly very useful, particularly remotely collaborations.
Here are some Free Email Server Providers on Top.
We have, Gmail – AOL Mail – Outlook – Yahoo! Mail
Gmail – Webmail with a unique File Collaboration feature.
- It’s one of the top picks, Gmail and it is the second -highest email provider. Behind the Apple native email app, and it’s become popular because of all the communications options in your inbox that involve email. It’s also built into the following features.
- Google Suite – a group of free apps that allows you to chat, video call conference, share files and photosfrom your contact list.
- Gmail address – can be used to Log into your and manage your YouTube account, as useful as for collaborationto shared documents and spreadsheets right from a cloud-based Google Drive.
- Gmail business email account can be synced with MS Outlook, like most other email accounts today. Intuitive calendar – where you can set meetings and reminders.
- Has 15 GB of free email storage – it’s a great deal of storage space to make your inbox less confusion.
- Advance filters that automatically push emails into separate folders as they arrive.
- Great for spam filters.
AOL – Webmail with a unique feature with unlimited Storage and Advanced Security.
- AOL is a classic email provider which is called NETSCAPE and now it’s called American online.
- It’s one of the best free email accounts available for free.
- AOL delivers your email from its classic news-driven homepage, and comes with the contemporary spam filters and virus protection you’d expect from your email provider. They have an AOL mail app for your mobile devices
- AOL shield for your computer protection and it’s for free secured browser with advanced security features to help protect your information.
- You can take advantage this feature and best recommended specially you do much more on shopping, banking or socializing online, you can worry less about online threats.
- AOL Desktop Gold a software can be install to your computer wherein you can get access to your email directly, include with great feature on it like , contact lists and tool bars.
Outlook – An Email Client with a multipleapp Integration feature.
Outlook offers 15GB of free storage for each user, it’s a powerful system which capable for managing many different accounts, contact lists, task lists andcalendar.
Here are some great features from outlook that you should know.
- Auto-Reply – Outlook can automatically reply to incoming mail with a message telling senders when you’ll be able toreply individually.
- Email Signature – you can set them up ona per-account basis or select any of your saved signatures that you can use anytime.
- Graphic or Animation in Your OutlookEmail Signature by adding graphics, animations, and logos.
- Setting up Public Holidays, this willhelp not to miss out any public holidays. It has feature that you can automatically add them to your calendar.
- Set up, Two Time Zones Feature
- Desktop Alert Feature – alerts you when you have incoming mails.
Yahoo! Mail – Webmail and has Media and attachment history feature
- Another well know email server providerthat has 1 TB (that’s a terabyte) for free, comes up with key social media integrations.
- Can customize background themes and capabilities to search key information from your inbox
- In addition to custom background themes and being able to search key information from your inbox.
- Yahoo! Mail also makes it easy to findevery photo, video, and document you’ve ever attached or received via email intheir own tabs on your inbox’s sidebar.
- Yahoo calendar can keep track of your writing deadlines. Can setup calendar to send you email reminders, this means you don’t have to worry so much about forgetting deadlines.
- Also has a feature that Scans emails for viruses, it’s a worry free about downloading an email with a virus might messup your mess up your computer.
- Recommended for those who send and receive attachments frequently via email.